Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
AED 3,500.00 - 4,000.00 per month
- Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses.
- Take patient's temperate, pulse, and respiration rate.
- Take blood pressure and determine if range is abnormal.
- Attend to help and determine if additional help is needed; Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in patient's room.
- Set up equipment; Store and move supplies; Observe patients' physical, mental, and emotional conditions.
- Observe fluid intake and output; Report abnormal changes or patterns to nursing staff; Develop nurturing relationships with patient.
- Follow proper procedures for lifting and moving patients; Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential. - Enhances nursing department reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Req
- Collects information on patient/client status from a variety of sources using assessment skills including observation, communication and physical assessment
- Identifies, analyzes and uses relevant and valid information when making decisions about patient/client status and reporting outcomes
- Develops plans of care that include data about assessments, decisions about patient/client status, planned interventions and evaluation criteria for client outcomes
- Preferably with Dubai Health Authority (DHA) license; Candidates applying without DHA license will need to undergo and pass Dubai Health Authority Data Flow Verification and Nurse examination.
- cost of living (food) allowance - AED 1,480.
- Accommodation - AED 2,220
- Transportation - AED 300
Al Garhoud Hospital
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
GF & 2nd Floor, 2310 Marconi Cor. M San Isidro,Makati, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines