- •Experience in cost accounting and in manufacture • Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. • Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- • Knowledge of working on an ERP system (MS D365 F&O) • Documents financial transactions by entering account information. • Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- • Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. • Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- • Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. • Secures financial information by completing data base backups. • Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- • Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements. • Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- • Accomplishes the result by performing the duty. • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- With experience in manufacturing field or relative experience
KUWAIT POLYMER FOR PAPER & PLASTIC PRODUCTS ADN DERIVATIVES CO
AMGARAH INDUSTRIAL AREA, PLOT 93-94 BLOCK 4
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
SPACE D 3F SUNNYVILLE BLG 2010 BENITEZ QUIRINO AVE MALATE, MANILA, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines