- Be skilled in levelling and repairing subfloors, concrete and plywood
- Be skilled in moulding and baseboards installation (cutting, nailing and caulking)
- Be skilled in stair flooring installation as well as flooring repairs and refinishing
- Have a minimun of 5 years of working experience with flooring installation, including sheet vinyl, safety floor installation, flash cove, heat welding, glued down, laminate, solid hardwood and carpet tiles
- Must be able to drive, must present Philippine Drivers License (non pro is acceptable)
CFC - Canada'
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.