- Conducts ad-hoc and scheduled fire equipment inspections on premises in accordance to established procedures and issue non-conformance reports with corrective actions and schedule follow up inspections.
- Maintains records, hard and soft copy using SAP and bespoke databases, of inspections and maintenance activities and writes reports on discrepancies and performance.
- Delivers training programs to meet the needs of BASE LOCATION and participates in drills and exercises Contributes to the delivery of personnel training and major multi agency exercises/drills
- Must have Oil and Gas experience
- With H2S Training is an advantage
- Authorize gas tester is an advantage
- Must be a holder of Fire Inspector 1 Certificate
- Send resume, passport copy, training certs, employment certs
Biggest Oil and Gas Company in Qatar (HOGS)
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
GF RDHI Bldg 8928 Obrero Corner Taguig Sts. Brgy. Valenzuela, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.