- Carry out basic care for sick, disabled or otherwise in need of care children, adolescents and infants.
- Carry out treatment care, special care and measures in special situations, Support with doctors visit.
- Plan, coordinate, document and secure maintenance measures. Organize and manage.
- Cooperation with doctors, relatives, therapists and collegues. Carrying out basic care for patients.
- Certified German Language proficiency at level B2 of the European framework of reference for languages.
- High professional and social competence as well as the ability to work in a team. Strong sense of responsibility and reliability.
- Reliable, independent and structurated way of working.
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.