- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform general and advanced repairs on automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Qualify vehicles for warranty coverage and execute warranty repairs to manufacturer specifications Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required and if so, provide labor and time estimates
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a manner that service advisors and customers will understand
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools, special service equipment and road tests where required
- Complete reports to record potential problems, work performed and proper repair estimates Maintain a safe, organized and neat work area
- Continuously keep up to date on new technical information and techniques in order to stay current with rapidly changing technology
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs with efficiency and quality workmanship
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.