- studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine job requirements, selecting, cleaning and preparing metal stock
- cutting marked-out metal sections and shapes using hand tools, flame cutting torches and metal cutting machines, shaping and bending metal sections and pipes using hand and machine tools, and by heating and hammering aligning parts to be joined using
- joining metal sections using various welding techniques, bolting and riveting examining welds for width of bead, penetration and precision finishing products by cleaning, polishing, filing and bathing in acidic solutions cleaning and smoothing welds
- 3 years minimum working experience as Metal Fabricator/Welder
- IELTS of 5.5 band score or at least 1 year in College
CALIBRE MARINE PTY LTD
18-20 Shipwright Rd, Largs North SA 5016, Australia
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
Oct 11, 2021 - Nov 12, 2021
POEA License No:
G/F, 2/F & 3/F (LW) BMH Centre 3963 Yague St. Brgy. Sta.Cruz, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.