- Provide high-quality patient care.
- Assist with the continuous development of staff.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
- Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a General Medical Technologist
- Should be a License Medical Technologist
- Should Have the following Credentials: AMT/ASCP certificate, Visa Screen, Credential Evaluation – WES, Language Exam
- Passport should be valid for 3 years
- Should also have a valid PRC License
- H1B Visa Petition filing costs and immigration lawyer costs paid shouldered by the employer
- Free 1 month housing upon arrival to US
- This is for direct hire
- Airfare from Philippines to US paid by PHR
- Sign on bonuses
- 3 years employment contract
- You can be a green card holder after 1 year of proven excellent performance in the US
Professional Healthcare Recruiters (PHR)
Kansas City, USA
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines