- Provide high-quality patient care.
- Assist with the continuous development of staff.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
- Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a General Medical Technologist
- Should be a License Medical Technologist
- Should Have the following Credentials: AMT/ASCP certificate, Visa Screen, Credential Evaluation – WES, Language Exam
- Passport should be valid for 3 years
- Should also have a valid PRC License
- H1B Visa Petition filing costs and immigration lawyer costs paid shouldered by the employer
- Free 1 month housing upon arrival to US
- This is for direct hire
- Airfare from Philippines to US paid by PHR
- Sign on bonuses
- 3 years employment contract
- You can be a green card holder after 1 year of proven excellent performance in the US
Professional Healthcare Recruiters (PHR)
Kansas City, USA
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.