Mombasa, Mombasa County, Kenya
USD 1,800.00 - 2,000.00 per month
- Experience in handling Machine like Poly propylene woven , sacks etc.
- Can adjust very well in the Kenyan culture with a great attitude to work as a team
- The person will be responsible for complete maintenance of the machines of the new plant.
- Responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s production machines, developing maintenance schedule, planning for repair activities and developing maintenance procedures.
- Ensure that all production machines are always in good working condition through routine maintenance from production team on any machine breakdown
- Improvising maintenance operations to save on costs and work time
- Making daily follow-ups on repair works done by service providers and giving feedback on the same
- Reviewing and evaluating maintenance and repair work logs on daily basis
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for Director’s briefing
- To use all the resources and expertise at disposal to ensure zero machine downtime.
- Participating in decision making on procurement of repair/machine parts by giving technical advice to the procurement team
- Plan and coordinate all maintenance activities in the facilities including analyzing equipment needs, reliability issues and developing preventive/predictive maintenance schedule
- Plan and oversee all the installation activities
- Coach, mentor, train and develop maintenance employees to meet current and future business requirements
- Monitoring equipment inventory and proactively placing orders when necessary
- Manage the maintenance expenses by ensuring best practices in the industry
- Maintain machine efficiency levels
- Assist in preparation of maintenance budget
- Review and evaluate all maintenance operations/procedures
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures in all maintenance functionalities
- Manages maintenance personnel by setting direction and priorities.
- Verifies Performance Evaluations are being performed on technical work force
- Track maintenance expenses and prepare monthly reports and weekly briefing for the Directors
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate the cost estimates – for service providers
- Performance Evaluations for the direct reports
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Candidates must have diploma in Electrical Engineering
- For more inquiries, visit our facebook page A-g-e International Gulf Employment Co
Dune Packaging Ltd
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
Sep 29, 2021 - Oct 31, 2021
L&S Bldg. 1414 Roxas Blvd. Ermita Manila
POEA License No:
ROOM 208 2ND FLOOR L & S BUILDING 1414 ROXAS BLVD ERMITA, MANILA, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines