- Experience in handling Machine like Poly propylene woven , sacks etc.
- Can adjust very well in the Kenyan culture with a great attitude to work as a team
- The person will be responsible for complete maintenance of the machines of the new plant.
- Responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s production machines, developing maintenance schedule, planning for repair activities and developing maintenance procedures.
- Ensure that all production machines are always in good working condition through routine maintenance from production team on any machine breakdown
- Improvising maintenance operations to save on costs and work time
- Making daily follow-ups on repair works done by service providers and giving feedback on the same
- Reviewing and evaluating maintenance and repair work logs on daily basis
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for Director’s briefing
- To use all the resources and expertise at disposal to ensure zero machine downtime.
- Participating in decision making on procurement of repair/machine parts by giving technical advice to the procurement team
- Plan and coordinate all maintenance activities in the facilities including analyzing equipment needs, reliability issues and developing preventive/predictive maintenance schedule
- Plan and oversee all the installation activities
- Coach, mentor, train and develop maintenance employees to meet current and future business requirements
- Monitoring equipment inventory and proactively placing orders when necessary
- Manage the maintenance expenses by ensuring best practices in the industry
- Maintain machine efficiency levels
- Assist in preparation of maintenance budget
- Review and evaluate all maintenance operations/procedures
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures in all maintenance functionalities
- Manages maintenance personnel by setting direction and priorities.
- Verifies Performance Evaluations are being performed on technical work force
- Track maintenance expenses and prepare monthly reports and weekly briefing for the Directors
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate the cost estimates – for service providers
- Performance Evaluations for the direct reports
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Candidates must have diploma in Electrical Engineering
- For more inquiries, visit our facebook page A-g-e International Gulf Employment Co
Dune Packaging Ltd
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
Sep 29, 2021 - Oct 31, 2021
L&S Bldg. 1414 Roxas Blvd. Ermita Manila
POEA License No:
ROOM 208 2ND FLOOR L & S BUILDING 1414 ROXAS BLVD ERMITA, MANILA, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.