Dhaka, Dhaka District, Bangladesh
USD 3,000.00 - 3,500.00 per month
- Support design and construction by carrying out testing and analysis to assess risk to humans and the environment.
- Evaluate the soil and rock and determine the feasibility of a construction or engineering plan.
- Examine construction plans to see how feasible they are based on your understanding of the site
- Investigate risks or geological hazards for the site
- 5 years experience as in GeoTechnical Engineering
- 15 years in Civil Engineering Field
- Experience in Railway Projects
- Experience working for Japanese Construction Firms is an advantage
IHI INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS CO LTD AND SUMITOMO MITSUI CONSTRUCTION CO LTD IHI-SMCC JOINT VENTURE
House No. 50 (5th floor) Plot 2, South Avenue Tower
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
GF & 2nd Floor, 2310 Marconi Cor. M San Isidro,Makati, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines