- Examining and monitoring pregnant. Assessing care requirements and writing care plans.
- Undertaking antenatal care in hospitals, home and GP practices. Carrying out screening tests.
- Providing information, emotional support and reassurance. Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- IELTS PASSER, Monitoring and administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions during labour.
- Monitoring and administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions during labour.
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.