ENGINEER / MILL CONTROL (Electrical Engineer)
Saint-Gabriel, Quebec, Canada
CAD 8,600.00 - 9,110.00 per month
- Experience working with low, medium, and high voltage motor control and distribution, including protection devices and coordination.
- Experience with DC, synchronous, induction motor management (6000hp and below).
- Knowledge of Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
- Thorough understanding of maintenance processes, methods and techniques as they apply in an industrial setting.
- Competent in Root Cause Failure Analysis.
- Good understanding of Reliability Centered Maintenance (FMEA) and Asset Management practices.
- Strong management, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, and be registered, or eligible for registration, with PEGNL.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of work experience in a heavy industrial or manufacturing environment; work experience in the Pulp and Paper industry would be an asset.
SBR CANADA / KRUGER
Canada, Quebec, Saint-Gabriel
This job has no placement fee.
Dec 27, 2021 - Jan 27, 2022
POEA License No:
No. 138, CPDC Bldg., Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines