- Extruder Operators work in manufacturing units and handle equipment shaping thermoplastic materials.
- Typical job activities listed on an Extruder Operator resume example are mixing materials, adding dyes, feeding extrusion machines, setting machine programs, testing products, and making sure they follow specifications.
- Adjust, calibrate and test equipment at the beginning of every shift to ensure proper pressure, speed, temperature and general operation.
- Use regulated cleaning solutions, grease guns, oil cans, air hoses and cleaning cloths to properly maintain and clean equipment on a bimonthly basis.
- Excellent communicating skills
- Experience of using hand and power tools such as drills, chisels, sanders, saws and nail guns.
- Experience handling heavy equipment
- Well-organized and history of showing initiative
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
AIM INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
S302 BEL AIR APTS 1020 ROXAS BLVD ERMITA, MANILA, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.