Québec, Quebec, Canada
CAD 2,000.00 - 2,200.00
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments
- using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW),
- flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW),
- oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW)
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening
- and bending machines Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
- For manpower pooling. Beware of Illegal Recruiters and human traffickers.
- Minimum of 3 years experience on using manual or semi-automatic welding process machines
- (GTAW, GMAW, FCAW PAW, SMAW, OAW, SAW)
- Has an ability to communicate in English.
RM Recrutement International
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.