MAKE UP ARTIST
Al Farwānīyah, Al Farwaniyah Governorate, Kuwait
KWD 150.00 - 175.00
- responsible for visually transforming people's' appearance via make-up, paint, wigs, and other accessories.
- Makeup artists have the ability to determine the correct material and application according to lighting, setting and physical facial features.
- Consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications.
- Removing makeup after usage on film sets.
- Designing FX prosthetics according to special effects requirements.
- Working with costume designers, set designers and stylists to ensure consistency.
- Understanding what a film director wants a character to look like.
- Experience in the beauty industry.
- Experience with prosthetics for the film industry.
- Understanding of stylistic elements of cinema, such as lighting.
- Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
S302 BEL AIR APTS 1020 ROXAS BLVD ERMITA, MANILA, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines