- Set up and operation of a variety of machines to produce skilled precision and bench work in the fabrication
- Carry out maintenance, repair and alteration of machinery, machine parts, tools and equipment
- Carry out work in accordance with documented Work Procedure, JIF’s, Drawings and relevant documentation
- Assist in the estimation of production times providing relevant feedback to Management
- Ensure materials and consumables are available and ready for use, and contribute to maintaining stock levels by liaising with Stores
- Knowledge of machining, machining symbols and ability to read engineering drawings
- Preferably with background in Heavy Machining
- Candidates must have experience using Mazak or Okuma Machines
- Preferably with background in Oil and Gas Industry or Drilling Industry
- API System| Premium Threading experience or knowledge is a MUST
- Salary offer is per annum.
Philippine Recruitment Company
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Rms. 225 &228, #2232 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.