Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore
SGD 1,900.00 - 2,000.00
- * Give medication via intravenous infusion, per orem, suppository and injections by intramuscularly, subcutaneous and intradermal.
- * Educate patients about management of illnesses
- * Gathering data, communicate and verify about the patient’s condition subjectively and objectively
- * Record medical history and symptoms
- * Assessing body parts using inspection, percussion, palpation, and auscultation
- * Gives and receives endorsements and make a ward round to check the patient’s status.
- Work experience of 3 years is required.
EHL ENTERPRISES PTE LTD.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
ARC Bldg. 1916 Leon Guinto St., Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines