Ocupational Theraphy Aide
Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore
- Assist the patients to complete the therapy treatment
- Assist occupational therapist in the deliver of assessment and treatments to patients
- Assist in running therapy programmes and exercises for patients
- To carry out occupational therapy care plan as assigned by the Occupational therapist
- To assist in lifting and transferring clients where necessary
- To report any abnormalities that is present in the clients
- To record and document the therapy sessions performed by the clients daily
- To accompany and ensure safety of the clients during outdoor activities
- To ensure a safety environment for the clients to perform the therapies.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Should have experience at occupational therapist for geriatric patients
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Service oriented with good communication sk
- Hardworking, meticulous and responsible.
FOCUS SEARCH SERVICES
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Unit A-41B, Zeta II Building 191 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City-1229, Metro Manila, Philippines