- Provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering adults.
- Must be able to assess patient condition, administer medications, change dressings, monitor vital signs, keep records, and provide patients with support and education.
- Responsible for maintaining care standards in the emergency room.
- Able to assess patients quickly, prioritize, and assist in minor procedures.
- Manage patient check-in process, performance of triage work for doctors, and assisting with initial insurance paperwork.
- Experience in Medical-Surgical Ward
- Experience in Emergency Department
- With International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Occupational English Test (OET)
- Passed the Computer Based-Test (CBT)
- Wye Valley NHS Trust
THE PLACEMENT GROUP / WYE VALLEY NHS TRUST
Essex, United Kingdom
This job has no placement fee.
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.