Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately. Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity. Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade. Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use. Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job. Keep logs on work and issues. Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
EST MESAYAN FOR CARS SERVICES
8715 AS SAWARI DIST.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Phase 1 Block 20 Lot 15 Villa Olympia (Along Olympia Ave.), Brgy. San Vicente, San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines