Lathe Operation/ Machining
Osaka, Ōsaka Prefecture, Japan
JPY 106,000.00 - 106,615.00
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent Knowledge experience in Automotive Maintenance, Overhauling, Engine, Transmission etc..
- No Tattoo in any part of the body
- High school diploma is preferred, Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
Japan Rebuilt Co., Ltd
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
Nov 04, 2021 - Dec 31, 2021
POEA License No:
No. 138, CPDC Bldg., Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines