Ballymena Borough, United Kingdom
GBP 2,000.00 - 2,500.00
- Construct, erect, install, renovate and repair structures and fixtures made of wood, plywood, wallboard and other materials, and cut, shape and fit timber parts to form structures and fittings.
- Installing wooden structures such as roofing frames, rafters, partitions, joists and stud work
- Adding fixtures and fittings such as door handles, locks, hinges and closures
- Selecting lumber by size and strength to suit each job, sourcing wood to suit the customer’s budget and style
- Calculating the number of fasteners required for each job
- Reading blueprints and designs to work to specifications prepared by other construction professionals, architects and building code recommendations
- with ready IELTS UKVI Band Score is 4 above or willing to take IELTS once passed the final interview & testing
- Must have Police Clearance Certificate for the last 10 years working in Overseas & with valid driver's license Non professional or Professional
GS AGRI ( RAYMART DEVELOPMENT LTD.)
116 Largy Road, Ahoghill, Ballymena, BT42 2PS United Kingdom
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Unit 31-A, 3/F ZETA II Building #191Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines