Health Care Assistant
Abu Dhabi Municipality, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates
AED 3,000.00 - 3,500.00
- Provide care to patients in their homes under the guidance of a physician
- Perform regular visits where they monitor the patient's condition, assess their wounds, and change d
- Write reports and communicate with the doctor after each visit
- DOH passers; ongoing Dataflow with DOH exam schedule will be considered for interview.
- Two (2) years contract.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between UAE and Manila after completion of contract.
- Duty: 18 to 21 days per month (on a 12-hr shift per day)
- OT Pay – as per UAE labor law
- Accommodation and transportation are provided by the company.
- Free medical services.
- 30 days annual paid vacation leave.
Gulf International Medical Services
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines