Taichung City, Taichung, Taiwan
- Factory workers operate machinery, feeding products into the production line, possibly a conveyor line, such as in a canning factory. They monitor the machines, raising any issues with their manager, and as well, control and adjust machine settings,
- Once the products have been produced, factory workers sort and pack them, loading them into crates ready for dispatch.
- Factory workers maintain a clean workspace to uphold health and safety compliance, as well as making sure that the machines are operating properly. This is especially important in food preparation environments.
- Factory workers have an in-depth knowledge of the products and materials they’re working with so they notice if a product doesn’t meet certain standards. They check the output to ensure that all products are exactly the same, keeping a record of any
- With experience in Operating Machine/ Can lift heavy objects
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
G/F & 2/F Accent Tower Bldg. GP Shorthorn Bahay Toro Project 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines