Excavating Work/Construction Equipment
Fukuyama Shi, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
JPY 111,813.00 - 111,900.00
- Excavator operators drive and control heavy construction equipment, such as bulldozers, forklifts, dump trucks, and hydraulic truck cranes.
- Most excavator operators work full-time.
- This job involves tasks such as ensuring the machinery is operated safely so as not to injure anyone or cause damage to buildings, making minor repairs when necessary, and recording a daily report of inventory and completed tasks
- Oversee Maintenance and Repairs. Maintain Job Site Safety. Prepare Sites for Digging
- We have construction work experience
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
No. 138, CPDC Bldg., Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines