- Must be able to construct, erect, renovate, and repair structures and fixtures made of wood, plywood, wallboard and other materials.
- Must be able to do concrete formwork, roof frames, wall cladding, glass door and windows installations, and floor boards.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Carpenter
- Experience in Roof Installation is an advantage
- Graduate of any related vocational course
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Salary offer is per annum.
Philippines Recruitment Company
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Rms. 225 &228, #2232 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines