- assess the patients' condition
- teach patients how to do peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis in the home setting
- consider the patients' learning needs and provide education about their treatment
- make a training plan for each patient
- give the patients the medications ordered by their doctors
- evaluate the patients' ability to perform their dialysis treatments and take all doctor-prescribed medications
- help patients follow-up with their transplant center
- review the patients' lab work, home medications and activities and let the doctors know about changes in their patients' conditions
- 2 Year experience must be a solid dialysis are experience.
- For your application to be prioritized send the following documents
- RESUME (WORD FORM)
- DIPLOMA, TOR AND RLE
- BOARD RATING, CERTIFICATE & PRC ID
- CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT & PASSPORT
- ADDITIONALS FOR EX-SAUDI:
- SAUDI COUNCIL CERTIFICATE
- SAUDI COUNCIL I.D
- PROMETRIC & DATAFLOW
- EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE WITH CHAMBER STAMP
DAVITA DIALYSIS CENTER
Maharah Human Resources Company (Head Office). Al Yasmin, Riyadh 13325, Saudi Arabia
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
Oct 08, 2021 - Oct 08, 2021
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.