- To manage a group of products for our company
- Responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximise consumer appeal
- Analyse data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends • Devise long-term development strategies for product categories • Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services • Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
- Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility • Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories • Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory • Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts • Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board • Monitor and analyse market performance metrics and suggest improvements and sustainability
- Proven experience as National Sales Manager or similar role in a FMCG industry.
- Must have a commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales principle/Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in MS Office. Excellent communication and people skills
Carpenter Agricultural and Manufacturing Ltd
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.