- • Management of a workshop team, ensuring quality control of repairs • Conduct daily workshop toolbox talks • Management of all company assets • Promoting a safe work culture, Ensuring JSA/O&I KPI’s are met
- • Assisting procurement with sourcing all maintenance related orders • Stock inventory control • Maintenance planning and managing of work requests from various organisational departments
- • Review quality of record keeping in MEX CMMS • Motivating, mentoring, and developing maintenance staff • Continuing the development of TWM’s asset and maintenance division and workshop
- Trade qualifications in a maintenance background with min 10 years’ experience
- Knowledgeable in a diverse range of heavy plant and equipment, light and heavy vehicles with strong diagnostic experience
- Previous experience working in PNG or with a National workforce
- Strong Experience with MEX CMMS/stores module
- Assisting the workshop staff with complex repairs when required
- Exposure to high temperature incinerators, water treatment plants and pumps, gensets, PLC devices, solar arrays, and processing equipment desirable.
- Salary is negotiable and would be based on qualifications/experience.
TWM PNG Limited
Roku, Central Province, Papua New Guinea
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.