- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Notify significant changes in patient’s condition and potential implications, took remedial action
- Building relationships with, reassuring, and listening to and talking to patients
- Evaluate the delivery of care and patient outcomes
- Administering medication and Prepare and ensure completion of patient charts
- Combating stigma and helping patients and their families manage it
- Agreeing and reviewing care plans and monitoring progress
- Giving advice and arranging support for patients, relatives and carers
- Liaising with doctors, social workers and other professionals
- Writing and updating patient records
- IELTS/OET TRF, CBT proof of passing, NMC proof of verification
- Good English communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Compassion when dealing with patients and attention to detail.
DORSET COUNTY HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
Williams Ave, Dorchester DT1 2JY, United Kingdom
This job has no placement fee.
Aug 03, 2021 - Oct 14, 2021