- Assist the medical team in the assessment, diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of patients
- Notify significant changes in patient’s condition and potential implications, took remedial action
- Ensure that all clinical and legal documents completed are accurate and legible
- Evaluate the delivery of care and patient outcomes
- Prepare and ensure completion of patient charts
- IELTS/OET TRF, CBT proof of passing, NMC proof of verification
- Good English communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Compassion when dealing with patients and attention to detail.
- Salary offer is per annum.
WEST SUFFOLK NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
Hardwick Ln, Bury St Edmunds, Bury Saint Edmunds
This job has no placement fee.
Aug 31, 2021 - Sep 02, 2021
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.