Kingstown, Saint George Parish, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
USD 3,000.00 - 4,000.00
- Development and in-depth evaluation of key business strategies (capital projects, market expansion, product launches). Challenge and support strategic and commercial initiatives
- Analyze and critique business plans, considering external influences (portfolio, competitor activity etc. Provide accurate and timely analysis of all financial planning, financial reporting, budget and forecasting
- Provide support on Key Performance Indicators and revenue reporting highlighting any anomalies. Establish a good working relationship with the Business Partners [BP] and Market / Cluster CEO’s.
- Responsibility for over control of the Finance Operations in Market.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. Effective communication skills, including the ability to articulate progress, issues and recommendations in a concise manner
- Customer-focus and entrepreneurial spirit as well as being a team player. Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Ability and desire to learn new skills
- Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate high energy/creativity, flexibility, and relentless. Willingness to work on own initiative in an ever-changing environment. Ability to work under pressure in order to meet challenging deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Can-do attitude, positive and dynamic personality.
- Selected candidate must be willing to be assigned in other Caribbean countries.
Digicel Caribbean Limited
Kingstown, St. Vincent
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines