- inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Coordinate daily maintenance activities with the aftersales Coordinator.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time
- experience in kitchen & laundry equipment trouble shooting.
- Experience in applying preventive maintenance procedures.
- Experience in refrigeration equipment
- Preferred to be with a driving license.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Commercial Unit 2, Ground Floor, East Aurora Tower Condominium, No. 3 Pres. Quezon St., Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.