Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore
- Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses / enrolled nurses
- Responsible for caring of clients with various medical conditions
- Perform direct care duties including basic nursing care, attend to clients' hygiene & grooming, monitor vital signs and clients' safety
- Comply with approved standard of nursing practice
- Maintain accurate documentation of care given
- Must have Hospital or Private Nurse experience
- PRC Registered Nurse is an advantage
- Must be willing to work in a Nursing Home with 250+ Bed capacity
- Nursing Aides MAY be promoted and take Singapore Nursing Board Exam as Enrolled Nurse based on their work performance, If the are Registered Nurse in Philippines, Finished ITE Certifications and Trainings in SG, etc.
- and if they met other criteria set forth by employer / SNB to be eligible for promotion as EN.
FOCUS SEARCH SERVICES
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Unit A-41B, Zeta II Building 191 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City-1229, Metro Manila, Philippines