- Responsible for the repair and preventive maintenance of automotive equipment.
- Duties include performing emissions inspections, diagnostic testing of vehicles, and replacement of
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards
- High school graduate/vocational
- Preferably with service trainings or experience from Ford Motors.
- With relevant trade/skill certificate from a recognized technical/vocational training institute.
- Must be Certified level 2 & 3 by Ford dealership.
- Two (2) years contract.
- Accommodation and transportation are provided by the company.
- Basic salary plus food allowance.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Qatar and Manila after completion of contract.
United Cars Almana
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines