Die Casting/ Machinist
Nishio-shi, Aichi Prefecture, Japan
JPY 120,005.00 - 120,100.00
- Sets up and operates diecasting machine to cast parts, such as automobile trim, carburetor housings, and motor parts from nonferrous metals, such as zinc, aluminum, or magnesium: Lifts specified die sections into machine, using chain fall or hoist.
- Connects water hose to cooling system of die.
- Preheats die sections with torch or electric heater.
- Pushes button to close and lock dies and activate plunger that forces molten metal into die cavities.
- No Late register in birth certificate, No tattoo, First timer in japan
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
Feb 24, 2021 - Mar 31, 2021
POEA License No:
No. 138, CPDC Bldg., Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines