- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment
- Train clinicians and other personnel on the proper use of biomedical equipment
- With experience in an at least 150-bed capacity assigned in Pediatrics & Vaccination.
- IELTS passer (OBS: minimum 5.5) or OET passer (C and above, 200 and above)
- No working gap of more than 6-months
- Renewable 2-years contract
- Annual vacation leaves of 30-days
- Accommodation and transportation provided
- Duty meal allowance provided
- Tax free salary
- With overtime pay
Tree Top Hospital
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.