- Monitors and troubleshoots during the extrusion process.
- Review and understanding of the policies and procedures contained in standard operating procedures, hazardous communication and waste disposal procedures
- Maintaining proper records, which includes run logs/sheet, feed blends on line, amount of product in totes, packaging reports, work orders, log books and keeping the on-coming operator informed as to important issues
- Must maintain acceptable housekeeping standards
- Ability in the operation and uses of various hand tools
- Previous manufacturing experience, especially working with plastics and extrusion process is preferred
Arabian Plastic Company
1st Jeddah Industrial Area, Phase 3 45th Street
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
9634 Kamagong Corner Guijo Sts., San Antonio Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.