- - Interaction with the appointed Engineering Manager of the COMPANY to assure a smooth and effective progress of the Project
- Interaction with Project Procurement Manager in assuring timely material order award and in managing material manufacturing and delivery
- Interaction with Construction Manager to ensure the constructability is considered in the deliverables and to prevent serious impact on schedule and quality
- Interdisciplinary coordination of engineering activities, as instructed by the Project Manager, ensuring that the most suitable technical and economical solutions are adopted keeping in view the overall Project schedule;
- Organization and coordination of the activities of the various technical disciplines, including assignment of Lead Engineer for each discipline
- Monitor the engineering performance and determine the engineering resources required to ensure compliance with the Project schedule
- Technical Interface control in cooperation with the Project Interface Manager
- Collaboration in Interface management; Identification, list update, meeting/workshop, checking engineering related action status
- Lead engineering review meetings, workshops and conference with relevant departments procurement construction commissioning etc.
- Preferably with experience in LNG industries
- Preferably with experience in Qatar Project
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with laws design codes and submission requirements
- Knowledge of engineering software and MS Office
- Able to work independently, highly motivated and a good team player
SAMSUNG C&T CORP.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Suite 2155, A,B,C Taft Business Center 2143-2159 Taft Avenue, Malate Manila. (Near Quirino STI Taft), Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.