- Review and approval of piping design basis, piping engineering specifications, reports, drawings and calculations.
- Review and approval of equipment layouts, Piping General Arrangement Drawings, pipe support location plan and isometrics.
- Perform, review and approval of pipe stress analysis for Oil & Gas projects considering hull displacement, structural displacement, thermal bowing, transit analysis, blast analysis, and flange leakage test for stress calculations.
- Involve in procurement activities by checking and approving Material Requisition, Purchase Requisition, Technical Bid Evaluation, Vendor drawing review etc.
- Review of 3rd party consultant’s for special study reports like surge analysis, AIV/FIV study etc.
- Support and coordination with site engineering team for smoother execution of construction activities by giving on‐site practical solutions.
- - Coordination with construction and fabrication contractor for material procurement, and progress monitoring for fabrication and construction.
- Change/scope creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented, and that changes are approved prior to the performance of work
- More than 2 nos of project experience related to LNG projects.
- Strong interest in analysis, design, and implementation.
- Working knowledge of codes and standards relative to civil engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills (English).
- Ability to work well on multi-disciplinary teams (internal and external) under tight deadlines and changing scope.
- Skills related to structural analysis software and MS office
SAMSUNG C&T CORP.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Suite 2155, A,B,C Taft Business Center 2143-2159 Taft Avenue, Malate Manila. (Near Quirino STI Taft), Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.