- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the shift.
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
- FOR EX-SAUDI PLS. SEND YOUR EXIT CERTIFICATE
INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT COMPANY
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.