Lae, Morobe Province, Papua new Guinea
PGK 1,000.00 - 1,100.00
- Monitor and regulate inventory of fresh food stocks such as meat, fish and veges to ensure best quality and freshness .
- Ensure proper records and data entry of stock movement, cash sales and other important data required by admin.
- Monitor the performance of shop staff to increase effectiveness of service and productivity
- Gathers, analyzes, and develops customer service initiatives to address customer feedback and concerns.
- Regulate stock levels to avoid overstocking, expiry dated foodstuff, ordering of dead stocks .
Papua New Guinea
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.