Tireman - First Timer
Riyadh, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia
- Roll new rubber treads, known as camelbacks, over tire casings, and mold the semi-raw rubber treads onto the buffed casings.
- Rotate tires to different positions on vehicles, using hand tools.
- Seal punctures in tubeless tires by inserting adhesive material and expanding rubber plugs into punctures, using hand tools.
- Separate tubed tires from wheels, using rubber mallets and metal bars, or mechanical tire changers.
- Unbolt wheels from vehicles and remove them, using lug wrenches and other hand and power tools.
- Inspect tire casings for defects, such as holes and tears.
Wheel Technicians Co. / Alloy Wheels Repair Specialists
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
1426 Leon Guinto St. Near Apacible, Malate Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.