- Assist the medical team in the assessment, diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of patients
- Notify significant changes in patient’s condition and potential implications, took remedial action
- Ensure that all clinical and legal documents completed are accurate and legible
- Evaluate the delivery of care and patient outcomes
- Prepare and ensure completion of patient charts
- IELTS/OET TRF, CBT proof of passing, NMC proof of verification
- Good communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Compassion when dealing with patients and attention to detail.
DORSET COUNTY HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
Williams Ave, Dorchester DT1 2JY, United Kingdom
This job has no placement fee.
May 19, 2021 - May 26, 2021