- Serving Customers-Florists listen to what customers want to buy.
- Arranging Flowers-The creative aspect of being a Florist is picking and cutting flowers to craft into a display, such as a wedding bouquet or a cross for a funeral casket.
- Florists keep tabs on what flowers they have on hand and how long they should remain usable.
- At least 2 years experience (experience abroad is an advantage)
- Willing to undergo practical exam thru SKYPE
- 2 years contract renewable
- Transportation/accommodation provided
- Food provided/Food allowance of QAR 300 per month
- Annual leave of 21 days/year of continuous service based on Qatar Labor Law
- Free air ticket to Doha and Manila and vice versa after completion of the contract
- Gratuity at the end of the term of duty based on Qatar Labor Law
- Other benefits under the Qatar Labor Law
LUXURY FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATES
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines