RT TECH/OT/HOME HEALTH CARE/PRACTICAL/NURSING AIDE
Al Ain City, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates
AED 5,000.00 - 5,001.00
- RESPIRATORY THERAPY TECH - Use ventilators and various oxygen devices and aerosol and breathing treatments in the provision of respiratory therapy.
- Work with patients in areas such as the emergency room, neonatal/pediatric intensive care, and surgical intensive care, treating conditions including emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, cystic fibrosis, and pneumonia.
- Read and evaluate physicians' orders and patients' chart information to determine patients' condition and treatment protocols.
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - undertaking patient assessments of physical, communication, interaction and cognitive skills
- Planning and providing appropriate treatment and activities
- Giving advice and arranging support for family members, carers and clients
- HOME HEALTH CARE NURSE - provide care to patients in their homes under the guidance of a physician. They perform regular visits where they monitor the patient’s condition, assess their wounds, and change dressings as required.
- Write reports and communicate with the doctor after each visit.
- Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
- PRACTICAL NURSE - Plans and manages patient care according to each patient’s needs.
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Accompanies patients to their rooms.
- NURSING AIDE - help provide basic care for patients in hospitals and residents of long-term care facilities, such as nursing homes.
- Clean and bathe patients or residents; Help patients use the toilet and dress.
- Listen to and record patients health concerns and report that information to nurses
- RESPIRATORY THERAPY TECH - BSc in Respiratory Therapy
- Not less than 3 years experience as a Respiratory Technician in a large hospital with relevant experience with patients with the same diagnosis seen in acute care hospital or rehab facilities.
- Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - BS Occupational Therapy/Basic Life Support
- Not less than 3 years experience as an Occupational Therapist in a large hospital with relevant experience with patients with the same diagnosis seen in acute care hospital or rehab facilities
- Wide background in ICU, Acute Medical / Surgical
- HOME HEALTH CARE NURSE - BS Nursing/Licensed Nurse
- Not less than 3 years post graduate experience as a Staff Nurse with relevant experience of patients in a community setting
- PRACTICAL NURSE - Not less than 1 year clinical experience
- 18 months Practical Nursing program/Basic Life Support
- NURSING AIDE - Minimum of 18 months post graduate experience within a secondary/tertiary facility
- PRC Licensed/Basic Life Support
- Experience in either Medical, Surgical, OR, ED, Gynacology, Pediatrics.
- 2 years renewable contract
- 18 days annual leave
- Tax Free Salary
AMANA HEALTHCARE AND REHABILITATION HOSPITAL
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines