Staff Nurse / Enrolled Nurse
Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore
SGD 1,170.00 - 1,800.00
- A staff nurse is supposed to manage patient care and subsequent recovery. Staff nurses work on helping individuals who have undergone injuries, from illnesses to accidents. Staff nurses are on most occasions the first healthcare professionals that on
- Before a doctor or a nurse practitioner arrive, staff nurses usually assess a patient’s condition while taking vital reports so that the doctor can assess the patient more thoroughly. Under the orders of the doctor, a staff nurse will administer medi
- Staff nurses are a part of aftercare as well, whether that means educating the patients about what to do after leaving the hospital, or preparing patients for discharge.
- • Registered with PRC
- • Enrolled Nurse - At least 1-year experience in at least 25-bed capacity hospital in General Ward / MS / ICU
- • Staff Nurse At least 3 years experience in MS / ICU / OR / General Ward
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
G/F & 2/F Accent Tower Bldg. GP Shorthorn Bahay Toro Project 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines