Nursing Aide / Healthcare Assistant
Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore
SGD 734.00 - 850.00
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary and ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine and recording intake and output information.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Nursing Aide: Salary offer SGD 850 (Free Accommodation)
- Healthcare Assistant: Salary offer SGD734 (Free Accommodation)
- • Bachelor of Science in Nursing (underboard candidates are welcome)
- • Graduate of Practical Nursing / Healthcare Services / Caregiving / Midwifery (with or without a license)
- • At least 6 months patient care experience: clinic, company nurse, private duty nurse, hospital settings
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
G/F & 2/F Accent Tower Bldg. GP Shorthorn Bahay Toro Project 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines