STAFF NURSE with Cardiac Case (PSCC)
Riyadh, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia
SAR 6,221.00 - 6,222.00
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Must be in 100 bed capacity hospital setting with cardiac cases assigned in critical care such as:
- - Adult Surgical ICU
- - Pediatric Surgical ICU
- - Pediatric Cardiology ICU
- - Cardiac Cath Lab
- - Cardiac Theatre/OR
- Minimum salary of 6,221 SAR
- · 1 month paid vacation leave every year
- · Airfare provided
- · Accommodation and Transportation provided
- · 2 year contract (renewable)
- • Free Medical care and emergency dental care
- • 1 return airline ticket per contract year
PRINCE SULTAN CARDIAC CENTER
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines