- Implement physicians’ orders, administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients' conditions.
- Assess and evaluate patients' needs for, and responses to, care rendered.
- NCLEX passer or with at least ongoing NCLEX process
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Matching retirement plan
- Tuition assistance after one year of employment
- Vacation leave
- Sick leave
- Paid time off bank (To be used for sick and vacation days)
- 2 months free lodging
- 1,000 USD start up money (to cover up expenses for NCLEX exam, IELTS review & exam, Visa screening & Medical Exam)
- Free Airfare to the USA
- Assistance of License Reciprocity
- Premium Processing of I-140
- Employment Based 3-Visa (EB3-Visa)
- Direct Hire
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines